Welcome to Gelman LLP’s new payment portal, powered by QuickFee. Please click below to access the portal.
About QuickFee Financing
What is QuickFee financing?
QuickFee offers an easy, no-hassle way for you to pay 12* monthly payments to cover the cost of your invoice, while paying Gelman LLP the full amount upfront.
*Please note that interest will apply. Please call if you’d like a shorter term. No early payout/termination fees apply!
How does it work?
QuickFee has built an online payment portal that allows you to pay the way you want through our website. The portal can be accessed by clicking the “Access the Portal Here” button above.
The online payment portal offers you the following payment options:
- 12 Monthly Repayments – Direct Debit
- Full fee – Electronic Funds Transfer
- Full fee – Credit Card
How QuickFee financing helps:
- Keep working capital in your business for other purposes.
- Smooth your cashflow.
- Access an additional line of credit without engaging the bank or any formal application process.
- The credit charges are fully tax-deductible.
- No additional security is required.
- If you would like to pay off your loan with QuickFee early, all remaining interest is rebated and you only pay the principal.
Please call the Gelman LLP office at (714) 667-2600 if you have any questions regarding this new payment portal or QuickFee.